Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Donna Fishel



Donna Fishel is the Leadership School program coordinator at Parkview and teaches journalism. This is her fourth year at PHS and 14th year as a teacher. 

"This is a milestone event for Parkview and milestones should be celebrated! Matt Hudson and I met in September 2015 and tossed around ideas for some kind of celebration. Little did we know.... From there, we now have a large and active committee of enthusiastic volunteers who are making so many wonderful events happen all year. It is inspiring to witness what a dedicated band of people can do. 

"I grew up in a small town in Georgia and attended a high school that was very much like Parkview - rich, deep community roots and history, strong family feeling. Parkview reminds me so much of my own high school that, even though I didn't attend here, its heritage and atmosphere make it feel like home."

No comments:

Post a Comment