Friday, July 22, 2016

Cora Scott





Cora is a 1986 Parkview graduate. She also coached the Vikettes from 1989-1999.

"I am the director of public information & civic engagement for the City of Springfield. I had a great time at Parkview, both as a student and as a coach and made many memories, which has made me always feel a special connection to the school. I decided to stay in Springfield and have enjoyed a wonderful career in public relations / communication. 


"I am involved in the 60th anniversary because I am very proud of my time at the school and I’m proud of what is currently going on at the school, with the development of PHS Leadership School. I think Vikings have a special connection and I have enjoyed getting to know many other alums involved in the 60th anniversary planning.

"My favorite thing about Parkview is the diversity of people and ideas and the general culture of innovation and inspiration. My philosophy of always 'shooting for the Stars' began when I was student there because of the mentors I learned from."


Cora is a member of the 60th anniversary committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment