Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Julie Kuklenski Peck




"I graduated from Parkview in 1977. My siblings, Monte and Jill were graduates in 1970 and 1974. My father, Joe, was principal at Parkview in the late 1960's -- so you might say our family bleeds green and gold. I recently retired after teaching middle school for 17 years for SPS. 

"Parkview High School is such a special place. The faculty at PHS prepared me well for college and gave me many opportunities to grow as a leader. I hope the current students feel a part of a wonderful legacy. There are Parkview graduates all over the globe who share Viking traditions. There are so many reasons to celebrate our 60th Anniversary!

"My favorite memories of high school involve the hours and hours I spent as a Lassie under the guidance of Deanna Corn; singing in Madrigal and Choir under the direction of Evelyn Struble; serving as Social Commissioner on Cabinet with Mike Kohr as our sponsor. All three individuals were wonderful mentors and gave countless hours of their personal time to make sure students had the best experiences possible."

Julie is a member of the 60th anniversary committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment