Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Tiffany (Caywood) Brunner




Tiffany is a 1992 graduate of Parkview and taught there from 2001-2009. Her son, Alex, is attending Parkview now, so she is now a Parkview parent!

Tiffany is the Director of Middle College at Ozarks Technical Community College. Prior to working at OTC, she was an assistant principal at Republic High School.

"Why am I involved in planning the 60th anniversary? Because Parkview is home! My favorite thing about Parkview is that I have made many life-long friends through my connections from Parkview as both a student and a teacher. I am very proud to be a Parkview graduate, and was equally proud of my teaching tenure there. Once a Viking, always a Viking! I always felt like students were successful at Parkview based on their merit and contributions as a person. The Parkview community is very open, accepting, and really encourages individuality."

Tiffany is a member of the 60th anniversary committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment