Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Matt Hudson




Matt is a graduate of Parkview, Class of 1996 and PHS Assistant Principal from 2005-2013. He is also a former teacher at Hillcrest High School. After Parkview, Matt worked at SPS Central Office and is currently Dean of Technical Education at OTC.

"I am passionate about Parkview, its place in our community, and the great people who are students, staff, and fellow alumni. I helped with the 40th, chaired the events of the 50th, and am now back for the 60th!

"My favorite thing about Parkview is how much it is like a family. Nearly everywhere I go, people I’m talking to or doing business with have the Parkview connection, which I think is very special. And, I am amazed by those who have long been gone from Parkview, are always the first to give back when you ask them."

Matt is chairperson of the 60th anniversary committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment